- We know that precise layout, pipe drawings, and installation which we perform produce a longer lasting project
- Layout the testing requirements early—this allows subcontractors and suppliers to factor in the costs required to ensure that quality work is completed
- Document all testing results and make available to the Owner should the need arise
- Replace or rework (at our expense) any work that does not comply with the Plans and Specifications
- Develop accurate “as-builts” utilizing plan drawings, still photos and video photography
MGC’s Quality Control and Quality Assurance (QC/QA) Program is described below and will be in full compliance with your project specifications.
During the Preconstruction Phase our responsibility will be to define all of the personnel involved in the QC/QA program from MGC and the Owner’s organization. We will record all contact information and qualifications and designate a “Competent Person” from MGC to be responsible for our quality program. We will also develop a list of definable features and a schedule of values for these features. MGC will designate an authorized person to represent us on your project and the Owner will also designate such an individual. These two authorities will agree on all of the QC/QA forms, tests and inspections required on the project.
Examples of submittals can be:
- Product data
- Construction Safety Program
- Shop drawings
- Laboratory qualifications
- Testing analysis
- Quality Control Testing Plan
The Construction Phase QC plan will include a construction schedule showing the sequence of the project and other procedural documents that explain how to handle show drawings, submittal logs, requests for information, traffic control plans and other items required by the specifications.
The Completion Phase of the QC/QA plan will describe close out procedures for the project and will address such items as training, punch lists, system operation turnover, and record documents.
At the end of our projects we want to look at our work with the pride of knowing we have built another high quality facility.